Slip & Fall Accidents
If you’ve been hurt because a dangerous condition caused you to fall, you’ve probably got a case.
These injuries can be more severe than it would seem and it’s vital that you know your rights and get money for your suffering. There are a lot of everyday things that can contribute to a slip or fall caused by a dangerous condition, such as:
- Uneven or Damaged Sidewalk
- Holes in the Pavement or Ground
- Bad Lighting on a Flight of Stairs or a Walkway
- Unclean Floors, Slippery Surface (Tile, Wood, Linoleum, Ceramic)
- Substance on Floor, Causing Slipping Danger
- Icy Walkway, Unsalted or not shoveled for too Long
- Collapsing Furniture
- Uneven Steps, with no handrail, or too steep a grade
Jon Ostroff and his attorneys at Ostroff Injury Law have been gathering evidence and winning these cases for almost 20 years. They know how to demonstrate negligence to a jury and get you the money to pay for your medical costs and pain and suffering.
In fact, Jon is so confident he can win for you that if he accepts your case, he’ll institute his unique “30 Days to Settle™” program. This means that he’ll give the insurance company 30 days to settle™ and pay you or he’ll sue. And lawsuits are where the Ostroff Injury Law Attorneys shine.
Call Ostroff Injury Law today at (800) 688-6489 to get a free consultation. We’ll tell you if we can help you and when you can expect to get your money.