There may be alot more money out there than you realize!
If you were seriously injured while a passenger in a car hit head on by a drunk driver, Jon will investigate whether you have a claim against the following parties or insurance companies:
1. Driver at fault- personal assets
2. Driver at fault- liability insurance
3. Driver at fault- Excess/Umbrella Insurance
4. Car you occupied- Underinsurance policy
5. Car you own- Underinsurance
6. Cars owned by family members who reside with you
7. Establishment where at fault driver got drunk- assets
8. Establishment where at fault driver got drunk- insurance
9. Automobile manufacturer
10. State owning highway
11. PA State Catastrophic Fund
Don’t wait to call Jon!
There are a lot of places for Jon to look for money for the pain and suffering related to your PA auto accident. The best thing you can do is to get Jon involved while the evidence is still as fresh as possible. The sooner Jon jumps in to figure out what happened, the sooner he can:
- Find key eyewitnesses
- Preserve important property (like a car)
- Photograph and measure important (and often temporary) evidence, such as skid marks, glass in road, etc.
- Retain the necessary experts to assist Jon in investigating and testify on your behalf
- Help you get the medical treatment that you require to prove the seriousness of your injuries
- Take over dealing with the insurer- the less you tell them, the better
- Get your wage loss and other benefits going
“Jon Ostroff cares. He’s tough, and he’s succeeded on behalf of thousands of seriously injured victims by gettiing them the money they are due!”
For nearly 20 years, Jon Ostroff has been representing the estates of over 100 children and adults who have died across Pennsylvania as a result of someone else’s negligence. Jon will spend the time and money it takes to figure out what happened to your loved one. If unable to recover money for your loved one’s estate, Jon will pay these costs.
Jon Ostroff’s ability to find the evidence that wins cases has earned him his distinguished reputation across Pennsylvania as a wrongful death attorney.