Park Accidents

Recovering From Pennsylvania Amusement Park Accidents

Insurance companies don’t like to pay for accident injuries. That statement is not only true for general accidents, but it is also true specifically for amusement park accidents. Generally, amusement parks and their insurers do not like to pay for injuries at amusement parks, not only because it costs them money but also because they want to maintain a safe reputation. It is bad for business if people are injured at their amusement parks, carnivals or fairs. However, as an injury victim that is not your problem.

Attorney Jon Ostroff has helped more than 25,000 Pennsylvania injury victims fight insurance companies over the past 25 + years. He knows how to make insurance companies pay.

You May Recover Damages if You Were Hurt at  a Pennsylvania Amusement Park, Fair or Carnival

You may be able to recover damages if you have suffered any of the following injuries:

  • Broken bones
  • Brain injuries
  • Spinal cord injuries or paralysis
  • Amputation or limb injuries
  • Internal injuries
  • Other injuries
  • The death of a loved one

At any of the following locations:

  • Adventure Sports in Hershey
  • Bucktail Camping Resort
  • DelGrosso’s Amusement Park
  • Dutch Wonderland
  • Hershey Park
  • Knoebel’s Amusement Resort
  • Lakemont Park
  • Twin Grove Park
  • Village Green’s Golf, Inc.
  • Conneaut Lake Park
  • Idelwood and Soak Zone
  • Kennywood Park
  • Living Treasures Animal Park
  • Splash Lagoon Waterpark
  • Waldameer Park and Water World
  • Brandywine Picnic Park
  • Camelbeach Water Park
  • Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom
  • Funland / Seaside Amusements
  • Great Wolf Lodg.
  • Pocono Go-Karts and Play Park
  • Sesame Place
  • Shawnee Place
  • Sullivan County Fair
  • Tioga County Fair
  • Union County Fair
  • Venango County Fair
  • Warren County Fair
  • Washington County Ag Fair
  • York Fair
  • Albion Area Fair
  • Allentown Fair
  • Cambria County Fair
  • Cameron County Fair
  • Carbon County Fair
  • Clarion County Fair
  • Clearfield County Fair
  • Clinton County Fair
  • Dayton Fair
  • Erie County Fair
  • Fayette County Fair
  • Franklin County Fair
  • Fulton County Fair
  • Greene County Fair
  • Huntingdon County Fair
  • Indiana County Fair
  • Jefferson County Fair
  • Juanita County Fair
  • Kempton County Fair
  • Kiwanis Wyoming County Fair
  • Lawrence County Fair
  • Lycoming County Fair
  • McKean County Fair
  • Mercer County Grange Fair
  • Mifflin County Youth Fair
  • Northumberland County Fair
  • Perry County Community Fair
  • Potter County Fair
  • Reading Fair
  • Schuylkill County Fair
  • Somerset County Fair
  • Southern Lancaster County Fair

Of course, this list is not comprehensive in terms of amusement park accident injuries or where they might occur. Accordingly, it is important to contact an experienced lawyer if you have been hurt.

Give Our Amusement Park Injury Lawyers 30 Days to Settle Your Case

We know that you want a fair recovery quickly. Accordingly, once it’s time to settle your case, we give insurance companies 30 days to pay you or we sue.  It is that simple. To find out more about your rights and about how an Ostroff Injury lawyer for amusement park injury victims may help you, please call us today at 484-351-0350.

30 Days
To Settle

We Give Insurance Companies 30 Days to Pay You or We Sue

Jon Ostroff and his attorneys at Ostroff Injury Law have been gathering evidence and winning these cases for almost 20 years. They know how to demonstrate negligence to a jury and get you the money to pay for your medical costs and pain and suffering.

In fact, Jon is so confident he can win for you that if he accepts your case, he’ll institute his unique “30 Days to Settle™” program. This means that he’ll give the insurance company 30 days to settle™ and pay you or he’ll sue. And lawsuits are where the Ostroff Injury Law attorneys shine.

Call Ostroff Injury Law today at 484-351-0350 to get a free consultation. We’ll tell you if we can help you and when you can expect to get your money.

Submit a Case or Call Today

Fill out the form below our offices at 484-351-0350 to speak to one of our top-rated personal injury attorneys and learn more about the legal options for your accident claim. We’ll be in touch within 24 hours!

Fill out my online form.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search